Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Perry to Tallahassee

Today was a short 52 mile day in to Tallahassee. Our cue sheet had us spending 47 miles on the same road but we were able to stop at a gas station for some delicious candied pecan samples to give ourselves a break before lunch. Trent, David and I, joined later by Emily killed it up some serious hills and made it to lunch by 1030 and our host by 1230. A bunch of us headed to a local sandwich shop to have second lunch. My legs are all sorts of sore but after a walk around town and a shower they feel better. Tomorrow is supposed to be more long mileage. I hope my rear end and my legs can once again handle the challenge. Tonight we'll do some exploring since we are close to the FSU campus and since it is laundry day again head to the laundromat with my chore group and two huge tarps full of smelly sweaty clothes. Mmmmm.

1 comment: