Monday, December 19, 2011

Fundraising

After spending quite a bit of time watching Youtube videos and reading Google articles I finally figured out how to do & use most of the things this blog provides that I am interested in. Most specifically the tab feature at the top. There are now specific tabs giving more information about me, how to donate, why exactly I'm riding across the country & where it is I'll be along the way.
In the meantime the concept of raising $4,500 is a daunting one. I was overwhelmed by generosity yesterday when, at church, I received over $300 in donations after the service. Another $100 donation from my Aunt in the middle of brunch brought a smile to my face yet again. So rounding, I have raised about $500. Meaning 1/9th of the money I need to raise. I have several fundraisers in the works for when I return to the 'Burgh from Christmas Break, and hopefully this will jumpstart my fundraising efforts again. In the meantime, visit the Donate! tab to see more information about how you can help, whether it be sponsoring me for a day, a state or  just a few miles. There is also more information about where it is that donations end up. What exactly is being supported, and where exactly does your money go, this has all the information you'll need.

No comments:

Post a Comment